Parts XI and XII
- Part XI marks the beginning of Robot's second, The Solution.
- The backgrounds in this act were some of my favorites to draw (despite there really only being, like, 6, different ones total).
- The colorization of Edward's hair and eyes is symbolic for two reasons. The first is the obvious call out to his ranger color (much like how the Power Rangers would wear clothes that denote their ranger color when they were at school). The second reason will be revealed after the conclusion of Act Three.
- Zordon is really fun to draw. He's basically a blob with a face.
- I chose green to be Edward's ranger color because the Green Ranger was my favorite ranger as a kid.