Friday, October 19, 2012

An Apple a Day... #43 and 44

Robot
Parts VII and VIII

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Some notes on Parts VII and VIII:
  • I had, at one point, seriously considered doing a short little side comic about Klaus' experiences with the robot. It would have been reminiscent of that scene in Frankenstein where the monster meets the little girl. It would've ended with Klaus and Robot holding hands and walking into the sunset.
  • I don't like Will and Grace, which is something I've passed on to Apple and Edward. I'm still not entirely sure why I singled that show out in Part VII.
  • Generally, I'm not pleased with the layout of Part VIII. I don't think it's very intuitive when it comes to actually reading it. However, I also don't feel like reworking it for the time being.

No comments: